Buying a property is no ordinary task, no doubt it can be overwhelming., Especially if you do not have the right guidance. From not finding a project that meets your expectations, to looking for a knowledgeable real estate consultant and finding a mortgage.
Let me help by listing some pain-points you might face when buying a property.
- Not finding a property you like – Buying a property is one of the biggest decisions you will make, and you definitely want to get it right! There is a high probability that you may invest a lot of time and effort but still cannot find a property you like. It could be because of lack of inventory or you may find the process overwhelming.
- Inexperience of buying property – Inexperience mars many investors. You could face a lot of stress of dealing with large sums of money and fear overpaying. You may feel anxious about making quick decisions to compete for prime property. Moreover, there is also the worry of not understanding market potential of a property when investing.
- Unrealistic expectations of appraisal – When applying for a home loan or mortgage, investors often have unrealistic expectations of the outcome of the appraisal. You could find yourself falling in love with a house that exceeds your budget. It is hence imperative to understand your mortgage eligibility before you start house hunting. It’s important to note that ,mortgage is an option when purchasing ready property, When buying off – plan, a flexible payment plan is a must
- Looking for a trustworthy broker – Once you begin your investing journey, you will realise that that finding an experienced and trustworthy broker is a huge challenge. The right broker will help find the right property at the right price. They will also ensure the entire process is smooth and hassle-free. It is hence imperative to do research and partner with the best possible broker or brokerage firm.
- Mortgage and repayment plans – Mortgage, interest rates, repayments plans and more is another complex maze to navigate. Which bank or non-banking financial institution to put your trust in? What is the ideal interest rate to pay? Which tenure to choose? What paperwork to submit? These are some of the questions you will have to find answers for when buying a property.
- Resale worries – Prudent investment in real estate should reap lucrative returns. Identifying a property that has potential for generating high RoI on resale is another pain-point you will witness. Which property will sell quickly and when will its value appreciate is something only an experienced broker can tell you.
With experience in Dubai’s real estate market, Mamtu can guide you and open the doors to the latest investment opportunities in the Emirates. From finding the property you desire and handling all the paperwork, she will ensure that the entire process is hassle-free.